Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The Alphabet Meme

For no apparent reason, other than aggravation (just kidding, dear), Robbie tagged me to participate in this Alphabet Meme. So be it. So I've done it:

A-Available or Single? Neither – I'm happily married and unavailable. Doesn't stop me from flirting, though.

B-Best Friend: Professor Doug (soon to be Herr Doktor Doug).

C-Cake or Pie: Apple pie, cherry pie or strawberry pie with whipped cream.

D-Drink of Choice: Plain Iced Tea in summer, black decaf coffee in winter.

E-Essential Item(s): Glasses, keys, wallet, inhaler, pocket knife, camera, and a book.

F- Favorite Color(s): Didn't I just answer that? Blue on blue, heart ache of heartaches.

G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Neither. I do like the gummi worms on a tombstone or a “dirt” cake.

H- Hometown: Orono, Maine.

I- Indulgence: Chocolate.

J- January or February: February – it's closer to summer.

K- Kids: Six step-children, seventeen grandchildren with another GC on the way.

L- Life is incomplete without: Music. With a melody. Rap, hip-hop and current urban ghetto noise need not apply.

M- Marriage Date: April 1, 1999.

N- Number of Siblings: Two brothers, both dead now.

O- Oranges or Apples? Oranges.

P- Phobias/Fears: Rats. Scorpions. Spider crawling on me (I can tolerate them doing their own thing, so long as I am not directly involved). Death by being burned alive.

Q- Favorite Quote: “Never pass up a chance to take a piss, kiss a woman, hold a baby or honor the dead.”

R- Reasons to smile: Puppies and kittens. Flowers. Smooth paddling/sailing. Success. Young women in springtime. My wife coming in at night from work.

S- Season: Autumn

T- Tag Three: Meanie, Minnie and Moe. If you'd like to do it and no one has tagged you, feel free to blame it on me.

U- Unknown Fact About Me: For such a large man troll, I have small feet.

V – Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? Omnivore.

W- Worst Habit(s): Well, I've given up smoking and drinking and chasing women. That just leaves being an opinionated curmudgeon ...

X – X-rays or Ultrasounds? Makes no never mind which I have. I've had both.

Y- Your Favorite Foods: I'm with Robbie ... a rare Prime Rib with horseradish sauce, and asparagus with a Tiramisu for dessert.

Z- Zodiac: I prefer the Open Sea ISO 9650, myself.

No comments: