Monday, October 02, 2006

MEME: Monday Madness – “The Inmates Run The Asylum” edition

Miss Otto, the dominatrix of the Monday Madness Dungeon & Dragons Club, stopped the excruciating struggle to don her latex body suit for amoment to share these thoughts:


"More questions from our fellow participants! Have fun, and if you don't see YOUR question posted, please be patient; it'll show up soon! Thanks to all of you for playing! =)"

1. From
amanda f:
What do you do when somebody complements you?
a. Smile and say Thanks
b. Ignore it and change the subject
c. Complement them back
d. Turn red in embarrasment at the attention and look around to see other people's reaction
e. Take it as your due!

2. From
shelly:
What color are your eyes?
My eyes are hazel – it says so right on my driver's license. So how come they look gray in the mirror?
3. From
kia:
What do you like most about yourself?
I have a nice beard.
4. From
julie:
How do you spend Christmas?
Sleeping in, reading emails and blogs. Usually, SWMBO works on Christmas Day, so the animals and I have the house to ourselves.
5. From
wide imagination:
When do you normally blog? Day or night?
Very early morning, usually. I'm up so late today waiting to call a doctor's office that doesn't open until 9.
6. From
rach:
What song can you relate to your personal life? Share a line or two of that song.
Well, the Fugs' only hit, “I Like Boobs A Lot” resonates a chord in me... from the chorus:

Do you like boobs a lot?
(Yes, I like boobs a lot.)
Boobs a lot, boobs a lot.
(You gotta like boobs a lot.)
Really like boobs a lot.
(You gotta like boobs a lot.)
Boobs a lot, boobs a lot.
(You gotta like boobs a lot.)

7. From
sherle:
What is your favorite color for a sleeping environment?

Dark. I sleep days, with the covers over my head.

No comments: