Monday, October 23, 2006

MEME: Sunday Seven -- Episode 60



Patrick lifted his head from a box long enough to say, Yes, I'm still unpacking, but I've gotten much of my kitchen and pantry unpacked. And I was loading one of my cabinets, a question for this week's Sunday Seven came to me.

But first, Carly, of "Ellipsis...Suddenly Carly" was first to play last week! Congratulations, Carly!

On to this week's question!”

THIS WEEK'S QUESTION:
Name seven spices, seasonings, extracts or flavorings that you use often enough that you keep them on hand in your pantry.



  1. Salt

  2. Black Pepper

  3. Paprika

  4. Soy Sauce (Tamari & a Black Mushroom Soy)

  5. Cayenne Pepper

  6. Vanilla extract

  7. Oregano, dried

    There's seven of the thirty or so spices, extracts, seasonings and flavorings on hand in my kitchen at any given time.

    Have a spicy week, compadres...

No comments: