Monday, November 07, 2005

MEME: Monday Madness - Blankity Blanks

Monday, November 07, 2005

Otto says: “I apologize for not having these posted earlier; I have no internet at my home... But I hope you don't give up on me! This week we'll fill in the blanks. Thanks for playing!” =)

1. Sometimes I wish I could just _scream_.
2. If I could take a long weekend to _Cape Cod_, I'd be very happy.
3. The world would be a better place if more people would just _chill_.
4. One of my greatest qualities is _irony_.
5. The one thing about me that I need to work on is _tolerating lower life forms like lawyers, newspaper reporters, politicians and christians_.
6. Happiness is _a warm puppy_.

You, too, can be a Monday Madness fill-in-the blanks instant pundit! Just swing on by the Monday Madness web site, copy the questions, sign up for the email notification list or leave a link to your answers in the comments box over there. That awful itching will disappear if you do, too!

No comments: