Monday, November 21, 2005

MEME: Sunday Seven - Episode 12



Like the Saturday Six, the Sunday Seven has a new home. Unfortunately, though the questions from the previous eleven weeks will be posted here over the next few weeks, I won't be able to bring all of the old comments...so if you'd like to "replay" a set or if you missed one of the earlier ones, now is your chance!

This Thursday is Thanksgiving Day, which means that this Friday is the first day of the Christmas shopping season. So there's your theme for this week's question.

First, it was Betty of "Of mini-pause and menopause" who was first to play last week. Congratulations to Betty.

So here we go with the first playing on Blogger!

THIS WEEK'S QUESTION:
Name the top seven stores where you are most likely to do the majority of your Christmas shopping this year. If you can't name seven, name as many up to seven as you can. You can also include online retailers, too.

Either answer the question in a comment or answer it in your journal and include the link in a comment. (To be considered "first to play," a link must be to the specific entry in which you answered the question.)


    I have to be a little bit careful with this one – on rare occasions the wife and brother actually read this drivel. And SWMBO gets particularly nosy at this time of year. So, in general, I'd shop, if I did shop shop, at the following shops and purveyors of goods retail...

  1. Sam's Club

  2. The Ski Rack

  3. Maine-ly Sports

  4. Day's Jewelers

  5. The Blue Moose

  6. Wally World

  7. L.L. Bean

    I can tell you one thing, though. I won't be shopping this weekend. I'll just wait until the next snow storm to get my Christmas shopping done. I HATE crowds. I hate them, I tell you. Hate, hate hate. Bah humbug!

No comments: