Tuesday, November 29, 2005

MEME: Monday Madness – Shooting Blanks

Upon waking from a tryptophan-induced slumber, Otto was heard to mutter while on her way to the loo: “More fill-in-the-blanks this week! Thank you for playing Monday Madness! (Invite your friends to play along...) Also, check out the featured sites! (over to the right) I thought we'd include a few more... It could be YOU next week! “


1. I've always been afraid of _being severely burned_.
2. People should not talk on cell phones while _driving_.
3. The one thing I look forward to every day is _sleep_.
4. My first meal of the day usually consists of _cereal_.
5. It seems like _doing laundry_ is a never-ending job.
6. The last time I painted a room in my house/apartment was _a long time ago_.
7. The next time I paint, I'd like to paint my _living room_ _a creamy yellow_ .

Well, there you have that for this week. Not terribly exciting and not at all difficult. In fact, the most difficult thing about it is remembering to leave a link to your answers over to Otto's place. Do it. That Plantar Wart on your left heel will clear right up if you do...

No comments: