Monday, November 14, 2005

MEME: Monday Madness -- "M" Words



Otto uttered, “It's been a while since we've done this; I ask each of you to choose a letter of the alphabet and answer each of the following with a word/group of words that begins with the letter you've chosen... And as always, thanks for playing! =)”

1. Name one color.
2. Name one song.
3. Name one movie.
4. Name one vehicle.
5. Name one food.
6. Name one household item.
7. Name one book.

I chose “M”. Then I immediately regretted it. An “M” color? Finally, the brain cells shifted, the synapses fired and I had it, Mauve. The came the song, sung by the Mamas and the Papas named “Monday, Monday.” I'm on a roll here... “M” movies... hmm, I own both Michael and Monsters, Inc. Mercedes is my “M” vehicle of choice. Mushrooms are probably my most favorite “M” food. An “M” household item, how's about a magazine, or Maalox, or perhaps, money. Finally, there's the “M” book. I'm sure there are millions. Their titles escaped me for the longest time. Then, in a flash, I had it. “Murder, Inc.” Which is what I'm going to do when I get a hold of Otto...

You can play along with the Monday Madness foolishness by visiting Otto at her web site and snagging a set of questions for yourself. It's fun and that bunion you've been nursing will disappear in a flash. Leave a link to your answers in the comments there, while you're at it.

No comments: