Thursday, March 27, 2008

Oops - Almost Forgot

Here's the new addition. Nine weeks old, purebred Schipperkke (pronounced Skipper-key) who sometimes responds to the moniker "Ignatz McGraw" but most of the time comes (if it is convenient) to the callname of "Iggy"...



Little wonder I haven't found the time to update here lately. I need to have my head examined - there's barely enough room in this 25' aluminum tube for my wife and I and an occasional guest, let alone a hyperactive peeing and pooping machine.

4 comments:

Donna. W said...

I'm not familiar with the breed, but everybody needs a dog. My Sadie could show you a few things about being hyperactive.

Chris said...

Uh oh.....my wife had one of those "pre-me". They ended up giving it to a friend because they couldn't tame it's hyper ways. They are energetic to say the least! Yet, somehow, she kept me around;)

threecollie said...

The perfect dog for your "ship"

Lisa :-] said...

Cute little bugger...