This week seemed to go by quickly, despite the fact that it had a very slow start. I hope all of my friends on the east coast are drying out after Ernesto's heavy rains. I'm just glad that it wasn't worse than it ended up being!
But first, Carly of "Ellipsis...Suddenly Carly" was first to play last week! Congratulations, Carly!
Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. You're arranging to move. If money were no object, would you hire movers to come in and pack your belongings as well as drive them, or would you prefer to do the packing yourself?
Get me the number for the movers, Bunky!
2. Of the new shows that have premiered so far this season, which were you most looking forward to seeing?
What new shoes?
3. Did the show live up to your expectations?
There's new shows? Where? When? How come I don't know what the heck you are talking about? Why are you moving? I hates me some changes...
4. Take the quiz: What type of lunatic are you?
5. What habit of yours would you say is the craziest?
Biting the heads off newborn kittens and sucking out the juices...
6. What do you own more of VHS tapes, CDs, DVDs or Books? Books, by far.