Tuesday, November 11, 2008

More HUMOR From The Mailbag




WARNING: New Scam


I do not normally send around e-mails on issues like this....but be warned...


Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply dropping into Polo Park for a bit of shopping has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your bags into the trunk. They both start cleaning your windscreen. Their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It's impossible not to look especially with all the rain we have been having.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say "No" and instead ask you for a lift to another store, in my case Canadian Tire on St. James. You agree and they get in the backseat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet!


I had my wallet stolen Oct 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, and again on the 17th. We are now into Nov and those little vixens fooled me again on the 1st, 4th, twice on the 6th, again last Saturday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.


So tell your friends to be careful.

P.S. Sears has wallets on sale for $2.99 each

2 comments:

Tara said...

Now that's just funny! :)

Gigi said...

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice...um, well...it's a shame, you're gonna get fooled again. ;D