Friday, January 09, 2004

The Friday Five - According To Andrea

1. What's on your feet right now?

Polypro socks (black) with knit cuffs and Dr. Scholl's knockoffs of Morrell Jungle Mocs

2. What's your mood like at this moment?
Annoyed... The Friday Five is amongst the missing, it's bloody cold outside, hot water is frozen to the tub and I need to shower before going to town. No shower = no town visit as I'd be mistaken for a vagrant, arrested and shipped out on a bus (that's what we do with vagrants - make them someone else's problem).

3. Are you a Pepper?
I used to be a Pepper. Actually, I started out like most kids as a hard Kore Kool Aide Kid, then graduated to ginger ale. Later, as a nerdy teen I was a Fresca. Then came a stint where Coke was Me and I was Coke. The came my term as a Pepper. Followed quickly by a 20 year stint as a Coffee & Bourbon, depending on the time of day. I devolved into just a bourbon for a while there. After rehabbing myself I came back as a Coffee until I became a zipper-chest; then I was demoted to a Decaf, which I am as we look at each other's silliness today.

4. Do you dot your I's with smileys?
Nope. I prefer mascara....

5. What kind of a laugh do you have?
It varies a lot, depending on the situation, mood, etc. Sometimes its a big belly laugh. Very appropriate, as I have a big belly. Often it is sardonic laughter - I have little use for the other monkeys inhabiting this cage. Occasionally its only a chuckle as laughter, while the best medicine, is often viewed as inappropriate at your enemy's funeral. There's the maniacal howl emanating from my study on the night of the full moon. The jackass bray at the inanities of George W. and his handlers. The school boy snicker at a joke at another's expense and there is my favorite, that low, throaty laugh I get when making love to a woman.



Written by olddog299 . Link to this entry | Blog about this entry | Notify AOL
This entry has 3 comments: (Add your own)
    " What's on your feet right now? " gotta tell ya, i'm glad your answer wasn't some kind of fungus lol
    #4 *almost* went over my head .. almost lol so where did YOU learn about mascara anyway? hmmmm?
    pamela

    Comment from his1desire - 1/12/04 8:21 AM

    OK I AM GONNA ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS
    1 NOTHING I AM BARE FOOT.
    2 MY MOOD IS QUIET. A LIL AGRAVATED BUT MAINLY I AM QUIET.
    3 AM I PEPPER, UMM NO ... I DRINK PINK LEMONAID.
    4 NO, I DO NOT. I USUALLY WRITE IN CAPS FOR IT EASIER ON ME TO READ.
    5 LIKE YOU IT DEPENDS. MAINLY A SILLY LAUGH.
    I WILL RETURN BACK TOYOUR JOURNAL ..~BERLY
    Comment from wayoutdacloset - 1/12/04 3:03 AM

    Oh, very well done! This is actually what the Friday Five questions are supposed to do -- to draw the journaler out, to make him talk, to make him share.

    And I predict that no one's going to be able to top your answer to number 3 (Are you a Pepper). It's GREAT! I love it.

    Thanks for sharing, Wil.

    Comment from andreakingme - 1/9/04 4:41 PM

No comments: