Sunday, November 26, 2006

MEME: Saturday Six - Episode 137 –

The Revenge of the Turduckens!



I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, or that you're going to have a great celebration of the holiday this weekend if your schedules haven't previously allowed it. Since most of us are still working those calories out of our system, I thought I'd give you a Thanksgiving-related mental exercise. (It's better than hitting the treadmill, right?)

But first, Cat of "Sweet Memes" was first to play last week! Congratulations, Cat!

Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!

1. Take the quiz: What was your Thanksgiving horoscope?

Thanksgiving Horoscope for Virgo

You're the sign most likely to bake up elaborate dishes and make beautiful centerpieces.

Your signature dish: Turkey, cooked to perfection

Your signature dessert: A pumpkin tiramisu that you thought up

This holiday: Resist the urge to clean up - unless you're hosting Thanksgiving at your own place!

What's Your Thanksgiving Horoscope?



2. Did you have either of those two dishes on your Thanksgiving table? Of the two, which would have been your choice?
No, I cooked a late supper (1AM) for my wife and her friend of Surf & Turf Stroganauf, baked sweet potatoes, creamed french cut green beans and a home-baked cherry pie for dessert.
3. Which single food do you blame most for your weight gain?
Hershey's Cherry Crème Kisses
4. Take the quiz: How thankful are you?
I'm an ungrateful clod – I am 1% thankful. Compared to 99% of Yanks, I am a miserable piece of work to be associated with. Dogs go out of their way to piss on me. Sandinista hit squads have standing orders to shoot me on sight. Nuns go out of their way to cross the street to spit on me. I am the target of so much hate I shoot first and ask questions later.
5. Which are you more thankful for: your family, your friends, your career or your possessions?
My wife – the rest really doesn't amount to much at all.
6. Did you do any shopping at all on "Black Friday?"

I chauffeured my wife and her friend from 5 AM until 12:30 PM when they pooped out. I mostly snoozed in the sun while waiting for them...

No comments: