Monday, March 23, 2009
Games Old People Play...
Spent Sunday touring Avery Island, home of the McIllheny family and the source of all things Tabasco. WHILE SWMBO spent most of the visit looking out the window, I just had to get out and walk over hill and dale (it's a "salt dome" so yes, Virginia, there are some hills in south Louisiana).
Oh boy, I'm paying the price today. Just bought more stock in Bayer and find myself contemplating things to do as I get older. Like playing new versions of old favorite games...
1. Sag, You’re it
2. Pin the Toupee on the bald guy.
3. 20 questions shouted into your good ear.
4. Kick the bucket
5. Red Rover, Red Rover, the nurse says Bend Over.
6. Doc, Doc, Goose.
7. Simon says something incoherent.
8. Hide and go pee.
9. Spin the Bottle of Mylanta
10. Musical recliners.
Still working on the photos from yesterday so a photo narrative must wait until later. Have a good week.