Friday, June 04, 2010

Here's a new one on me...

It's raining hard here today. Between an inch and 2 inches per hour. So hard, in fact, that somehow it has managed to overtop the holding tank vents and fill both the gray and black water tanks. Full.

So now I have to go out in the pouring rain and hook-up a pump system to drain the tanks into the sanitary sewer line for the house.

Did I mention it is pouring buckets out there? I'd be dryer on the deck of one of those crabbers on The Deadliest Catch.

UPDATE: Tanks were not full, thanks be to Cthulhu. Instead, it appears something has blown on the monitor circuit board as EVERYTHING reads full, including the fresh water tank which I know to be empty as the drain valve is open. All of which wasn't discovered until AFTER I stood in the downpour running the pump.

Never rains but what it pours...

No comments: