Monday, August 23, 2004

Monday Madness -- Potpourri


href="http://mmadness.blogspot.com/"MONDAY MADNESS

Again, our topic is 'potpourri.' Thank you to all participants who contributed questions! The following are the final selection from our fellow Monday Madness players.......Have fun!


1. Which is more fun, kid's toys or grown-up kid's toys? (i.e., Lego's vs. power tools)

Grown-up toys. Fire trucks, ships, cars, trucks, motorcycles, power tools - I love them all. I used to be fond of weapons of war, but I grew out of them. Weapons of peace are more fun, now.

2. What's your favorite food and why? Which food is your number one weakness?

Favorite food is lobster. But chocolate is my weakness.

3. How many blogs/journals/diaries would you say you read?

There's about 100 feeds in my Bloglines reader - all blogs. I have 37 feeds in my newsreader that are political blogs that I read if bored. Too much of "inside the Beltway" and my ulcer kicks up.

4. Do you feel you have an obligation to spread your religious belief system to others, or do you think religion is a private matter that everyone needs to decide for themselves?

My religion, or lack thereof, is my business -- private. Your right to speak about your religion ceases and you will desist when you come within my hearing, or I will terminate you with extreme prejudice. There is a reason I keep large dogs able to kill missionaries -- my back and heart no longer allow me to dig graves to hide the corpses ... but I make exceptions for Catholic fund raisers.

5. Did you keep a paper journal before blogging? Sporadically, usually when very depressed. All destroyed. None worth the paper the were written upon.

6. Describe your life in 3 words. Monkey dung milkshake.

7. What was the last thing you were wrong about?

"I may not always be Right, but I am never wrong."

8. What one thing would you do to help the world be a better place for all?

Kill.

9. Are you a dog person or a cat person?

Hmmm, what do you think?

10. If you could start your own meme (And you can!), what kind of questions would you ask?

The kinds of questions that require serious research in places like the CIA Fact Book, Encyclopedia Britannica and Jane's Military Hardware series. But it wouldn't be a popular meme ... too much work, no personal information.

No comments: