Monday, August 09, 2004

Monday Madness

A potpourri of questions from the Monday Madness meme spot.

1. What's "it" all about, anyway?
I haven't a clue -- I thought the answer was 42.
2. What radical political ideas do you have, if any?
Politicians should be held responsible for what they say and do. Particularly when campaigning for office.
3. Do you believe that you 'fit' the profile of your astrological star sign?
Sadly, it is closer than I like to admit. Weak sidereal gravitational fields and seasonal influences should not have any impact on a growing fetus whatsoever.
4. Will blogging survive 2005 or is it a fad?
It is a fad for approximately 40% {my best guesstimate} of those who undertake it beyond the two or three entry wonders from pubescent teens.
5. Do you Ebay? If so, what and how often? Is it a full-time job, part-time hobby, or just to clear the junk from your house? I buy things on eBay; I've only sold one thing so far, more houseclearing to come.
6. True or False: When I vote, I am all for one party. False
7. Meat or veggie sauce on your spaghetti? Meat
8. Would you ever be on a TV Reality Show? Not until they have a geriatric version of Survivor, Survivor-Nursing Home Wars! I might do it then.
9. What is one thing (or place) that you would like to do (or see) that you have not yet done (or seen?) I'd like to visit China, view the Great Wall, Beijing, the northwestern provinces. I'd also like to visit Australia, New Zealand and Patagonia before I die.
10. Do you answer memes honestly? I try to. Don't you?

1 comment:

Nat said...

You know, I'm thinking it is actually a possibility of 'Survivor' having one of those kinds of shows; couldn't you? It would be very interesting too; much more so than some of the ones I've seen already. Thanks for playing Monday Madness! ~Otto