Sunday, January 07, 2007

Curious...

So I get the following in my email today:

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

We've noticed that customers who have expressed interest in books by Derek C. Hutchinson have also ordered Creating a New Future, 1986 to Present (Latino-American History) by David Seidman. For this reason you might like to know that David Seidman's newest book, Creating a New Future, 1986 to Present (Latino-American History), is now available in Hardcover. You can order your copy for just $35.00 by following the link below.

Creating a New Future, 1986 to Present (Latino-American History)

Creating a New Future, 1986 to Present (Latino-American History)
David Seidman

Price:

$35.00



Typical advertising B.S. But my life is so slow that I actually read it and do a double take... and then I double check my memory by Googling Derek C. Hutchinson. Yep, the Derek I know and love writes about sea kayaking and makes some scratch on the side narrating audio-books. Nothing to do with political science, history nor sociology! And so I sit here, scratching my head, asking myself WTF?

Anybody know how to reach Amazon's web site editorial staff?

No comments: