Monday, January 29, 2007

MEME: Monday Madness -- January Wrap-Up

Otto awoke from her Sunday Snooze long enough to read her email and post these questions. Here's what she has to say for herself:This week's questions come from one of our very FAITHFUL participants (and she happens to be my mother), sherle. Thanks, Mom!” =)

1. Do you make New Year's resolutions? If so, what is your most important one? Nope, with my dominant procrastination gene, it's an exercise in frustration...
2. Easter is coming. Many Christians give up something for Lent. Do you give something up for any reason (or season)? What is it this year? I give up as little as possible. Christianity has nothing to do with it...
3. Do you watch the Super Bowl? If so, do you watch it with a group? If not, what do you do while the game is on? Anything special? No, I generally watch a movie. But I do swing by to get the score during commercials – but only if the Pats are in the Bowl...
4. Would you miss Monday Madness if it stopped permanently? Yes, but as I recently discovered there IS life away from the internets, so I'd get over it, much as I have the loss of other weekly memes.
5. Name at least one theme for MM questions. Share at least one question for that theme. NASCAR & the Daytona 500 is just around the corner. Who's your favorite driver(s)? If you don't like watching NASCAR races, why not?

No comments: