Monday, November 08, 2004

Monday Madness: We Three Things Dis-Orient Are

Image Hosted by  ImageShack.us

Sherry must be riding Otto's back to get organized for winter again because he asks some damn fool questions for a guy ... Name 3 (or more, or less!) things...

1. ...you cannot live without.
Air to breathe, water to drink and food to sustain the metabolism.

2. ...you CAN live without, but cannot seem to part with.
My incomplete collection of the collected works of Carl Jung, my L.P.'s and my saxophone.
3. ...you wish to accomplish this COMING week.
Ready the plow truck for another winter, winterize the pipes, get the air conditioners out of the windows.
4. ...you have accomplished this PAST week.
Hmmm, nothing of significance come to mind.

5. ...on your holiday (or non-holiday) 'wish list.'
Books, CD's, some clothing. You can see most of the list here.
6. ...you would like to change about yourself.
Just about everything: age, weight, height, appearance, personality.
7. ...you like about yourself.
Nothing comes to mind, today.
8. ...you should be doing right now instead of what you ARE doing.
Writing my NaNoWriMo novel. Working on the truck. Fixing breakfast.
9. ...in your life that could use a little more organization.
Start with the biggie and work down ... my life, my wife, my mind, my desk, my books ... no one has ever mistaken my organized work persona with the real me in my everyday digs.

Have a good week. Avoid wooden nickels and Cabinet appointments if you value your sanity.

Get your own copy of the questions direct from Otto here. The post a link to the answers in your blog in the comments over at Otto's site. Ciao!

1 comment:

Nat said...

Hi Wil. I can understand why you may have thought I was a guy, but no, I am a woman. Real name: Natalie. Otto is just my screen name and the story behind it is long and boring so I won't torture you with details. Thanks for continuing to play Monday Madness. I do enjoy reading your answers.

Sorry for any confusion I may have caused! Take care! ~Otto