Sunday, November 07, 2004

Sunday Brunch - Eat Your Veggies

Image Hosted by 
<br />ImageShack.us

The Sunday Brunch is up! (Finally, it wasn't up at 7AM when I did the other stuff this morning...)

"The finest qualities of our nature, like the bloom on fruits, can be
preserved only by the most delicate handling. Yet we do not treat
ourselves nor one another thus tenderly." - Henry David Thoreau


1) What is your favorite vegetable and your favorite fruit?
Sweet corn is my favorite vegetable. Tomatos are my favorite fruit.
2) How many servings of fruits and vegetables do you eat a day?
Generally four. If I am shy on required servings there is always juice. V-8 and I go back a long way.
3) Did your parents force you to eat vegetables when you were younger?
Yes. Wise on their part. I have dealt with others' children who are picky eaters -- absolutley ridiculous for some 4 y.o.snot-faced kid to be dictating food choices for an entire family.
4) What vegetable can you absolutely just not get down, no matter what
you are bribed with?
I have yet to meet such a vegetable. There are some which bring me more joy than others. Mostly, it is a matter of how the food is prepared.
5) What is your favorite way to eat fruit?
I prefer fruit in as near natural state as practical. So husked or peeled, chopped up in a mixed fruit salad is one of my favorites.

Thanks for playing! Get your own list of questions straight from the author's site. Don't forget to leave a link to your answers at the comments to this week's entry.



No comments: