Monday, November 01, 2004

Monday Madness

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Each week, Otto poses his questions and we answer. Each week, we post a link to our answers in the comments at his web site. It isn't rocket science...but what can you expect for a Monday morning?

I hope you've not answered these before, but if so, humor me and answer them again!

Do you.....

1. Code your own website or use a template?

Template, modified as I go along.

2. Use a digital camera or a film camera? If digital, do you print your own pictures, order them online, or send them out?

I use both. Film is processed at the local Sam's Club with 4X6 double prints the usual order, unless I know there are landscapes I want, the 5X7. They also are the only ones who do my panoramic pictures.

With the digital, prints are usually proofed by printing myself. If it is something I want on archival paper then I send out for prints and enlargements.

3. Make your own cards or buy them at a card shop?

Buy them. Also moving to e-cards slowly.

4. Draw your own graphics or get them from the internet?

Internet. Can't draw. Very sad.

5. Take showers or baths? Showers.

6. Make your own candles or buy them? And are they soy or paraffin?

Buy them, parafin but the favorites are beeswax for the smell.

7. Celebrate Halloween or not? Not.

8. Sleep in on weekends or get up early even if you don't have to go to work? Sleep.

9. Correct other people's grammar, or just let it go?

Mostly let it go. When I correct things, I tend towards foot-in-mouth disease.

No comments: