Monday, November 01, 2004

Unconcious Mutterings #91

mutteringsblackanim120x60.gif

Free Association. Get your own list of words by clicking on the link above or in the sidebar.

I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Right now:: pronto
  2. Halloween:: All Soul's Day
  3. Provider:: Health Care
  4. Rescue me:: Supremes
  5. Confidence:: Over
  6. Fungus:: Among Us
  7. Candy corn:: dreams & pop corn skies
  8. Reunion:: High School
  9. Winner:: Loser
  10. Tradition::Hide-bound
Have a great week, y'all. Tomorrow starts NaNoBlogMo - I'll keep you abreast of my progress in my writing blog, Snoozelets; the actual work will be able to be viewed over at Four Horsemen.
 
Wish me luck -- I'm going to need it. Anyone got some jimson weed? I can't have caffeine anymore...something is needed to accelerate the firing sequence of my neurons long about the middle of the month! (Note to DEA Agents and local LEO's - I'm just kidding. No, really. Nothing stronger than decaf coffee allowed to the old pooch. Doctor's orders. Anything stronger and that nice thumpa-thumpa starts sounding like Ricky Martin with his bollocks in a wringer. Shortly thereafter, I'll be needing one of those epitaphs below.)  

 
If a man says something in the woods and there's no women there, is he still wrong?
 

No comments: