Sunday, May 15, 2005

Caca For Condy

Caca From Condy

This is a prime example of what's wrong with the extreme right in the good old USA - some of them think like this guy, even if he is living out of country now. It's even more interesting to note that he made the statement in a Muslim country which does not support the 'right to free speech,' which could get him incarcerated for a very long time. I'll bet he didn't think of that for even a second, insulated as he is in his armed compound, schtupping his 13 year old sex slave...

"While our nation continues down the destructive path of assiduous secularization and the relentless unabated demonization of Christianity, these words will be interpreted and seen by the Muslim world as our nation's acquiescence to the superiority of Islam." - LHM, An American ExPat in Southeast Asia

Made in response to this statement:

"Disrespect for the Holy Koran is not now, nor has it ever been, nor will it ever be, tolerated by the United States" ~ Condoleezza Rice, US Secretary of State

Just for the record, Secretary Rice is full of shit, too.

I see rampant disrespect for all things traditional and religious in this country in local, state and federal governments, in our civic organizations, our politics and our churches.

Mind you, I have an abiding hatred for all things Catholic, myself, after witnessing firsthand the mental, physical and economic poverty of Central and South America caused by the tenets and strictures of the Church. The boulevard I lived on in Guadalajara annually became awash in the blood of the mestizo devotees crawling on their hands and knees to worship at the Cathedral de la Virgin de Zapopan. Literally a blood-soaked pavement. Absolute stupidity.

In a similar vein, I harbor the same hatred for all Muslims on their pilgrimages to Mecca. Which means I detest all of Islam for the very same reasons I detest the Church in Rome.

I am not alone and I wouldn't put it past people like me, be they lawyers or soldiers or both, to desecrate the Koran, the Holy Bible or the Talmud gleefully. Yep, that means I am a small-minded bigot myself. And so it goes...

But it also proves that Secretary of Rice is full of shit, too.

Thus endeth the sermon for this Sunday...

No comments: