Wednesday, May 18, 2005

MEME: 10 THINGS

As promised last week when I replied to Carly's (OndineMonet) send up of 10 Things about me, here's one for someone who asked me to do them. Sort of. Dang, that doesn't sound right, at all! There'll be another one in a couple of weeks when I get back from my "forced vacation." (see below).

TEN THINGS THAT MIGHT BE TRUE ABOUT NZFORME


  1. Nzforme is addicted to peanut butter

  2. Nzforme loves to have workers traipsing through her condo with their “plumber's crack” exposed

  3. Nzforme claims at the top of her journal that she is a “35-year-old wussy girl.” That is only partially true.

  4. There once was a photograph on “So This Is A Treadmill” that put Sharon Stone's infamous scene to shame.

  5. Nzforme enjoys hiking up mountains in the pre-dawn light in order to watch the sun rise.

  6. Nzforme is a Deputy District Attorney for the County of Los Angeles, California who specializes in prosecuting child molesters. (Her favorite class in law school was torts and whey.)

  7. Nzforme grew up in a large Catholic family with seven sisters and one brother in eastern Connecticut.

  8. Nzforme has a major “thing” about shoes. In fact, she is a distant relative of Imelda Marcos.

  9. Nzforme has a dark obsession she hides from us all and it doesn't involve chocolate, nor shoes. It's way more kinky than that!

  10. Nzforme's favorite movie is “Earth Girl's Are Easy” because Jeff Goldblum's tongue “makes me hot...”


There you have it. Now, how many of the above are really true and how many are fabrications, hmm? Only Nzforme can tell us for sure. Tune into her journal, So This Is A Treadmill to see her response in a day or so.


As for me, I have an announcement. SWMBO* – my wife, the love of my life, has decided I am way too cranky and cantankerous for my own good. She has declared the computer “off-limits” for an in determinant duration to be referred to as “the vacation.” I'll see you when she lets me back on.


And so it goes...


*SWMBO = "She Who Must Be Obeyed"

No comments: