Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Test: How Republican Are You?

I wasn't totally satisfied with the choices offered in that test yesterday - I came out way too liberal for my tastes, owing to the fact the test questions were on the wimpy side of the fence. So I was pleasantly surprised when I stumbled upon this test in Wit-Nit's blog. Now this is more like it!


I am:
114%
Republican.
"The only way left to save the democratic ideals of the Founders is to overthrow the elected administration in a patriotic revolution!"

Are You A Republican?

Once I'd gotten over the foolishness, I went back and gave it an honest try, without trying to slant it to the Right of Atilla The Hun and came out smelling like this:



I am:
62%
Republican.
"I bet you'd like Democrats okay if they wouldn't keep handing out your paycheck to urban welfare cheats, right? (And you probably don't want me to be saying anything about 'urban' being some kind of code word, I bet.)"


See? I'm not as evil as you thought I was, now am I?

No comments: