Monday, May 02, 2005

Meme: Sunday Brunch - May 1

Erica <emgonz@yahoo.com> writes this week to say "I saw on the comments that someone posted that they did not get the email with Notify List. I did send it out last weekend, but we did not have many posters. If you do not get the email this week, please email me privately at emgonz@yahoo.com or post in the comments, and I'll
check to make sure you are still on the list. Have a great weekend!"

So, if you've been having a problem, there's what you do about it. As always, I encourage you to get your own list of questions by joining the notify list at The Sunday Brunch ... you'll be glad you did.

Onward, for grins and giggles, we confront the "Quote of the Week" and Ericas querolous questions...

"If your family circle joins my family circle, they'll form a chain. I can't have a chink in my chain." -Robert De Niro, Meet The Fockers

Erica just saw Meet The Fockers this weekend, and it really inspired her to do a meme about in-laws! (By the way, it's HILARIOUS if you haven't seen it.)

"Even though not everyone is married, someone has some sort of inlaw somewhere ... whether it be parents-in-law, sisters/brothers-in-law, or children-in-law. Let's chat about it! (By the way, after I finish posting this, I'm on my way to the kitchen to bake an apple pie for my father-in-law's birthday...I have in-laws on the brain!)"

1) How many official in-laws do you have? (Don't count cousins...it's
too hard.)
That's a tough one - they're so, um, prolific! The number changes daily... 24?

2) Do you love your in-laws or hate your in-laws?
They are thousands of miles away for the most part. I enjoy their company when I am with them, but haven't spent enough time with them to develop such strong emotions one way or the other.

3) What is the most annoying thing that your in-laws have ever done?
Nothing comes to mind.

4) What is the funniest thing that your in-laws have ever done?
Same as #4.

5) Do your in-laws have a tradition that you like that you have incorporated into your own family?
Crawfish boils!

Get yourself on the notify list and leave a link to your answers in the comments at The Sunday Brunch. Have a great week and look out for the weather -- it's spring in the Northern Hemisphere.

No comments: