Saturday, May 07, 2005

Meme: Saturday Six - Episode 56

Each week, level-headed, mild-mannered reporter, Patrick NoLastName, gets nosey and starts asking questions and taking names and jotting down times and in general, gets busy (heheheh - I know - double entendre alert). Most weeks, I answer the nosey lil mugger. You can, too. Just stop by Patrick's Place and get a copy of the questions for yourself and leave a link to your answers in the comments. Be sure to let Mr. NoLastName know where you got the idea...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1. What is your single biggest frustration right this minute?

AOL Journalers who use "You've Got Pictures" or the "Add Pictures From Hometown" links to insert images into their journal -- they can't be viewed in regular (non-AOL) browsers that way. Only by using the little camera icon or by coding yourself do your images get inserted in standard HTML. While AOL is to blame, once someone is aware of the problem, they should stop with the exclusionary ca-ca.

2. What classic television show would you most like to see made into a modern-day movie? What classic movie do you think you'd like to see remade?

I can't think of a single one - why can't they hire real writers and make new ones? What's with mining the past in an attempt to bolster views? Why must every network jump on the Reality TV bandwagon? What are they, a bunch of lemmings? Grrr...

3. How many people in your family are war veterans? Of those, how many have you actually talked to about their experiences in war?

Too many. My mother and her brother, and my father all served in WWII. Both of my Grandfathers served in WWI. I spoke with my mother and father about their experiences before they died.

4. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #51 from COURTENAYMPHELAN: Who do you think is the best author in J-land for poetry? How about for prose?

Man, {major whiney voice} I am so not going to answer this question...

5. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #52 from
COURTENAYMPHELAN: If you haven't put your picture in your journal, would you consider doing so? If you have, what made you do so?


I have my picture on display in the Blogger version of the Daily Snooze in the sidebar because it was easy to do. My picture has appeared at the Daily Snooze on AOL a number of times. Too much trouble to mess with the AOL bull malarkey template to insert a photo.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #53 from Nyuknyukpik2: What is your favorite black and white movie and why?

The Ghost & Mrs. Muir -- it evokes an era I missed out on.

No comments: