Monday, January 16, 2006

MEME: Monday Madness

Monday, January 16, 2006

Ms. Otto woke suddenly, a pressing need driving her upright, feet to the icy floor.

"Hmmm," she murmered to herself, stretching luxuriously, "There's something I'm supposed to be doing right now..."

Shuffling her way towards the coffee pot after completing her morning ablutions it came to her.


Monday Madness!

"Good Monday to you all! Let's fill in the blanks! As always, I want to thank you for playing my meme! =)"

1. Before I walk out the door, I always check to make sure I _turned off all lights and appliances and have my keys_.
2. I can't seem to catch up on my _paperwork_.
3. The one surface in my house that always seems to get cluttered fast is _anything flat_.
4. If I sleep past _1 PM_, I feel that I've slept in too late.
5. No matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to _get ahead of the bill_.
6. I hope to have my income taxes done by _April 15 this year_.
7. This year I'd like to make more time for _writin_.

Don't forget, you can play along too. Just go to the Monday Madness web site and snag some questions for yourself. Answer them in your blog and leave a link to your answers in the comments there. No blog? No problemo! -- just answer the questions in the Monday Madness comments section. You'll be very pleased with yourself if you do, and, by the way, that gassy, musty mouse taste can be banished by eating a canary.

No comments: