Sunday, January 22, 2006

Saturday Six - Episode 93

Saturday Six - Episode 93



Here we go with another edition of questions. If you have a Reader's Choice Question you'd like to see included, be sure to drop Patrick a line!

Before this week's questions, it's time to recognize the first person to play last week. According to the rules, to be considered "first to play," you must be the first one to either answer questions in the comment or post the link to the specific entry in which you've answered the questions. The first one to do that, for the second week in a row, was Betty, of " Of mini-paws and menopause ." Congratulations, Betty!

Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!

1. Do any of your friends, family or co-workers know about your blogs? For those that do, did you tell them or have they stumbled upon it by themselves? I've told my family and friends about my blogs. It's certainly not a secret... my wife reads on occasion and my stepdaughter reads frequently.
2. How did you come up with the title of your blogs?
Too much booze one night, I suppose.
3. Do you prefer to have many projects going on at once or do you prefer multitasking?
What's the difference? I prefer neither but must live my life, as most do, with many balls in the air at once. I just don't like it.
4. Take this quiz (if you haven't already!): What high school stereotype are you?
I suspect it's a college major: Philosophy. Which was one of my majors in college, so no surprise there.
5. What was the hardest thing to master when you were learning to drive?
How to reload and control eight reins at the same time while dodging the flaming arrows...
6. How well did you do with that one thing on your very first driver's exam?

I passed, but the examiner suggested I work on it some more or I'd be spending all of my time in court defending against speeding tickets...

If you have a Reader's Choice question you'd like to see asked (and answered), click the e-mail link on the About Me bar at Patrick's Weekender and send it to him.

No comments: