Monday, February 05, 2007

MEME: Monday Madness -- Julia Child Edition

Otto rises from her bed, woozy in the head from her Super Bowl Celebration to say,Thanks to all of you who suggested questions. If I haven't been to your site yet to grab them, I will be there soon! This week's questions come from karen. Great questions, Karen!” =)


1. What is your favorite main course to prepare? Steak. There's nothing like good meat...
2. What is your favorite side dish to prepare? Garlic Smashed Potatoes
3. Do you like to bake? If so, what is your favorite? I'm not a big baker. I used to like baking bread because the smell is so wonderful.
4. What one dish would you like to learn to cook? A New York-style cheesecake. Sadly, my arteries aren't up to the task.
5. What is your worst cooking disaster?
That would be the time I ruined 25 gallons of fish stew...

No comments: