Monday, February 19, 2007

MEME -- Monday Madness -- President's Day '07

Otto took a moment from the task of untangling her phone cord to say, “This week's questions come from 3 of our fellow MM participants. Thanks to you all for your faithful participation in my meme!” =)


From
sleeping mermaid:
If you could rewrite one pivotal moment in history, good or bad, to make a change, which moment would that be AND what are some of the consequences that you believe might come from that change?
This is one that whole books could be written about (and have been). It really deserves more than a couple of sentences in a meme. Suffice it to say, once upon a time, I caused someone great harm. I'd undo that particular moment, if I could. Their life and mine would have been the better for it.

From beth:
What's the most unusual hobby you have? How did you get started with it?
I don't have any unusual hobbies these days. I like wood working, sea kayaking, model railroading (HO & N), “train spotting” (but I don't go out of my way to pursue it) and messing about on the Internet. Nothing unusual there. Perhaps my participation in “Schutzhund” for several years is the most unusual hobby I have indulged...it was an outgrowth from competing in AKC obedience trials and wanting more.

From shelly:
Name one thing for each of the following: Favorite smell, texture, view, sound, taste.
Lavender, sable, just about anywhere on the Maine coast looking out into the Gulf, a woman orgasming, lobster with drawn butter.

Have a good week, folks. You can get your own set of the questions by clicking on the banner above. Don't forget to leave a link in the comments at Monday Madness so the rest of the participants can find your answers.

No comments: