Friday, September 19, 2003

I'm So Ashamed...

I stumbled onto this reference to the ugliest cars on the road over at The G Spot. I read the article and though I desperately wish I could agree, truth is, the Mrs. and I have seriously looked at three of the four that were cited! At least I can agree with Maddox's comments about the Avalanche. Although, how he ever missed the Hummer and Hummer 2 are beyond me.

This entry has 2 comments:
    yeh i was just thinking the other day about Aztec and Element---how they resemble cracker-boxes spray-glued by a special education class, on Lithium!
    "me design car special, when cookies and nap?" But that's more an insult to the
    car designers than mentally challenged students; i don't think the students would
    choose such 'retarded' autos in a line=up. Great blog! Slack Back Mack
    Comment from slacbacmac - 9/19/03 2:29 PM


    CONGRATULATIONS ON MAKING #2! YOUR JOURNAL IS REAL FUN. I HAD NOT STUMBLED ACROSS IT BEFORE, BUT REST ASSURED I WILL BE BACK. **** ROSE (THIS SUMMER IN A NUTSHELL & IT MUST BE?)
    Comment from chckd809 - 9/19/03 12:01 PM

    Editorial Note: That comment was the first and only notice I got announcing my placement on the AOL Editors Picks.