Monday, June 05, 2006

MEME: Monday Madness – Medical Mayhem

Monday Madness Banner - click to use live link
Otto got to partying a wee bit too hearty over the Memorial Day weekend last week and was just a wee bit slow at putting up last week's questions. She's 'Johnnie on the spot' this week, though, while your humble correspondent and barefoot houseboy has been caught in the pantry with the upstairs maid getting low down and dirty. Fortunately, it was Miz Otto's “Fluffer-doodle” that caught Mme. Fifi and me in such a compromising position.

Miss Otto was heard to utter whilst in the throes of passion, “I apologize for posting last week's challenge so late. To everyone who participates in this meme, I thank you! And now for this week's Monday Madness...”

1. I have broken many small bones bones in my lifetime.
2. I have had to get a lot of stitches.
3. The worst I've ever injured myself was when I fell while rock climbing.
4. I've had to go to the Emergency room dozens of times.
5. On a scale of 1 (being the highest) to 10 (being the lowest), my pain tolerance is a diminishing target – I used to be a 1 but I'm down to a 3 these days and sliding fast.

You can get on the notification list, snag some cool graphics and just play along with the rest of us just by visiting the Monday Madness World Headquarters and Ye Olde Bowling Ball Bufferie.

No comments: