Saturday, June 03, 2006

Saturday Six - Episode 112



"Patrick's Weekender" has a new look, and this edition of the "Saturday Six" is the first post since the new look debuted. I hope you like it.

Last week, Wil of "The Daily Snooze was first to play! Congratulations, Wil!

Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!

1. Have you made any plans for summer vacation? Will rising gas prices have any direct impact on your plans?
No plans as of yet, but I suspect that we'll be sticking pretty close to home unless SWMBO informs me otherwise. ;)
2. What quality do you hope most readers will observe in you through your primary blog?
While it's really nice to have readers, I really do this to exorcise my own personal demons, or, as Pam used to call it, “head noise.” As such, I haven't any expectations as to what readers take away, other than an interesting bit of information or a quiet interlude...
3. What quality do you think you possess that comes through the least effectively through your primary blog?
That I am basically a nice guy.
4. Take the quiz: Who were you in high school?

Brainy Kid

In high school, you were acing AP classes or hanging out in the computer lab. You may have been a bit of a geek back then, but now you're a total success!

Who Were You In High School?

    Actually, I was more the “nerd/social climber” than brainy. And I basically hated high school.

  1. What logo or message is on the last container you drank from? “Thermos”


  2. You find out that a co-worker you consider a close friend is stealing supplies from work. You know that if you tell your boss, your friend will likely be fired. If you began to think that your boss suspected that you might be the person stealing the supplies, would you tell on your friend?

    Probably not – I'm not a “tattle-tale” or “squealer”. I know I am not stealing, so should be able to persuade the Pettybees* of that fact. If not, I suspect there might be many other things wrong with the job that I maybe should look a lot closer at.

    Want to get your own questions and play along? Click the banner above and copy the raw questions right from the horses mouth, so to speak. Tell Patrick that “Wil sent me!”.

    *Pettybees = PTB's – the acronym for “Powers That Be” per Anne McCaffrey.



No comments: