Sunday, June 25, 2006

MEME: Saturday Six - Episode 115



Note: The quiz listed in question #4 featured a link to an old quiz. The link has been corrected, so if you'd like to update your responses, the new quiz is present. Sorry for the confusion.


I saw a preview trailer for the movie "Click" with Adam Sandler. Though the movie itself probably isn't one I'd see, it did inspire one of this week's questions!

But first, Cat of "Sweet Memes" was first to play last week's set of questions. Congratulations, Cat!

Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!

1. You are given a "remote control" that involves life itself. Of these functions, which would you think you'd make the most use of: fast-forward, rewind, or pause?
Given my propensity for “foot-in-mouth disease,” I suspect the rewind button might be the first to wear out...
2. If you could use a "change channel" button to become a totally different person, would you do so?
If I could be assured the new me would be a kinder, gentler, Christian version, I do believe I'd choose the “off” button...

3. Do you own a gun? If not, what would it take for you to purchase one?
I am a former card-carrying member of the NRA and used to qualify each year on the pistol range for my work. What do you think?
4. Take the quiz:
What piercing are you?

Take the quiz:
What piercing are you?

Ear
You are boring! the ear piercing is the most common piercing and is not very daring!

Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!



5. Would you ever get a piercing described in your answer to the previous question?

I've toyed mentally over the years with the notion of piercing an ear, pirate style, but I can never remember which ear is pierced if you are straight, and then there's the whole copy-cat syndrome these days and I already look enough like a pirate with my eyepatch and long hair that no further enhancement is needed.

As far as piercings in general, aside from single piercings in each ear, I did not and would not tolerate an employee displaying piercings while at work. I have fired people over this in the past and would in future. In my line of work, they are a liability and, simply put, dangerous.

6. Do you tend to visit friends and relatives at their homes more or have them visit you in your home more?

I tend to visit away from my home ... when they come here they're the one's doing the “visiting.” My house is a cave with furniture and only safe and comfortable for other trolls and ursines.

No comments: