Monday, June 26, 2006

MEME: Monday Photo Fun in de Sun Madness


Otto, as is her wont, was heard to say in this week's email:
Hi Everyone!

This week's questions are now posted for Monday Madness. It's all about
photography. Have fun and have a great week! As always, I thank each
and every one of you for playing my meme! =)

~Otto (aka Natalie)

1. Do you own a digital camera? Yes, it's a Fujifilm S-5000 4 megapixel with a nice 10X optical zoom lens.
2. What is your camera of choice? I still love my Minolta SRT's SLR 35mm
3. If you're a digital camera fan, do you print your own photos, or do you send them in to be printed? If you send them in, do you have a favorite place? Print our own from digital. For enlargements, I use Webshots.
4. How many pictures do you take a month? Hundreds in the summertime, next to none in winter.
5. How many of those pictures actually get printed? Maybe 1 in 30, if I'm lucky. I'm picky.
6. Are you planning on purchasing a new camera in the near future? No – can't afford it.
7. CHALLENGE: Go check out
Favorite Five Photos and Foto Pherrets and choose just ONE photo to share.
I like this one by our own meme mistress, Otto K: Sunrise on the Beach - 2

No comments: