Monday, March 19, 2007

MEME: Monday Madness -- Insomnia Edition


Otto was in a very odd mood this morning owing to her frequent bouts of insomnia and irritable bowel syndrome. Pulling her stuff together, she managed to utter these famous words: “Ok folks, these are just right off the top of my head!” =)

1. How many times do you wake up during the night? An average of twice a night.
2. On an average, how many hours of sleep do you try to get? I get 4.1 hours, according to the meter on my CPAP. Yep, you read that right – I've got a meter on my bed. Wanna make something of it?
3. What day of the week do you do your "major" housecleaning? I've not cleaned him since his promotion to General.
4. How often do you move your furniture to clean behind it? Furniture moves? Who knew and why haven't I been told???
5. Do you do your dishes by hand or do you own a dishwasher?
I have a 1961 model – my wife. Needless to say, no dishes have been washed in five years since she became sole wage-earner.

You, too, may play along – just go to the Monday Madness web site and copy the questions and answer them in your blog each week. You'll be glad you did and your prescription for HPV salve will magically refill itself the next time you visit the pharmacy!

No comments: