A few weeks from now, there will be a special edition of the Saturday Six to commemorate the start of its fourth year in the blogosphere. Who would have thought? I hope you all had a great workweek, and I hope you'll have an even better (and more restful) weekend!
Last week, Travis of "Tilting at Pinwheels" was first to play. If I'm not mistaken, this is Travis's first time to play at all, so it was quite an accomplishment to be the first of the week to play. Congratulations, Travis!
Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. What is your favorite kind of museum?
While I haven't met a museum that I didn't like, my favorites are the historical Colonial thru mid-nineteenth century life museums: Williamsburg, Sturbridge Village, Shelburne Museum.
2. How long has it been since you walked through a museum?
Last summer, in June.
3. When you enter an art museum, what type of art do you generally visit first?
I head for the cuurent exhibit or traveling show.
4. Take the quiz: What Famous Work of Art Are You?
You Are Best Described By...
5. Judging your own personality, how well do you think the quiz's result matches you?
Well, I DO like Escher.
6. If you could own any famous piece of artwork for your own, which one would you choose?
Deja Vu all over again, Yogi! Didn't you ask that question a while back? Or was it Scalzi? Anyway, my choice would be "Christina's World" by Andrew Wyeth.