Tuesday, March 27, 2007

MEME: Monday Madness


Here are this week's questions. Have a great week and thank you all so much for playing! =)

1. What kind of automobile do you drive? A '97 Saturn SC2 sedan with a little over a hundred thousand miles on it.
2. What kind of automobile do you WISH you drove? An H-1 Hummer with a .50 caliber machine gun and a bed full of RPG's.
3. When is the last time you bought a vehicle (new or used)? About 10 years ago...
4. What is your color of choice as far as vehicles go? Up here, it's something darkish that stands out to other drivers – red is good. Anything that heats up and melts snow is very good. Down South, I think I'd go with white or a pale yellow pastel...
5. Do you regularly have your oil changed? Not as often as it should be, sorry to say.
6. How long do you generally keep a vehicle before thinking about buying a new one? Generally, I start thinking about a new one far, far sooner than I ever actually buy one. I only get serious when it is evident that permanent mechanical death is imminent. I'd guess it's ten to twelve years on average with new cars, five to seven with used (they're already five to seven years old when I buy them).
7. What kind of automobile will you buy next? An SUV or Pickup. Depends on SWMBO – getting a new pickup while I still own my '78 Chevy will be a trick, let me tell you...

Get your own copy of the questions by clicking on the banner above.

No comments: