Tuesday, March 06, 2007

MEME -- Monday Madness -- WTF?

Otto took a moment from her scraping the barnacles off her bum to say, “This week's questions come from some of our participants. Thanks to all who offered suggestions. And please, if you don't see your questions come up soon, feel free to email me. Thank you all for playing!”


1. From
beth:
What's the most unusual hobby you have? How did you get started with it?
I suppose my flambèd fire ant collection fits the bill.
2. From
briar:
How many different kinds of music do you listen to? Name a few favorites, if you please.
37. Old MacDonald Had A Farm. Death March To Cuties. P.D.Q. Bach. Erik Satie. Mark Halpern. Edna St. Vincent Milay. Jewell.
3. From
iris:
Do you take advantage of the outdoor areas where you live? What's your favorite thing to do outside? What's your favorite local bird?
Sure – I masturbate in the park as often as I can. The Tufted Titmouse is right up there with the Chickadee.
4. From
kristy:
Children: Do you have any?
No, I ate them all, years ago. Now I'm waiting for the grandchildren to reach roasting size. They're big enough to braise now, but I do like roasted kiddie toes...
5. From
amy:
What is your favorite part of spring?

Gamboling in the meadows with the new-born lambs, just before I tear their throats out?

Odd mood today. Sorry.

No comments: