I hope you're having a Happy St. Patrick's Day. If you go partying tonight, remember to hand someone you can trust your car keys. I expect to see you all for the Sunday Seven as well!
Last week, Frida of "I Really Hate Blog Names" was first to play. Congratulations, Frida!
Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. What was your favorite animated cartoon series when you were little?
Rocky & Bullwinkle.
2. What was your favorite "live action" children's series when you were little?
What? They weren't live? Ok, all kidding aside, it was The Howdy Doody Show.
3. Who is your favorite muppet character?
The Swedish Chef. “Bork, Bork, Bork!”
4. Take the quiz: What is your Sesame Street personality?
You Are Cookie Monster
Misunderstood as a primal monster, you're a true hedonist with a huge sweet tooth.
5. Have you ever appeared on a locally-produced children's show, or would you have ever wanted to?
No, although I have been a cameraman on one.
6. Cartoons like "The Flintstones," though animated, were really intended for adults. What's your favorite adult (non-porn) cartoon?