Sunday, April 10, 2005

Meme: Saturday Six #52

For a year, Patrick has been plaguing us. May the second year be better than the first!

1. Where did you buy the last fast food you ate?
Twin City Pizza

2. What was the last movie you watched in a theater?
It's been over a year. I was with my wife, it was a Tuesday night dollar showing, but I'll be damned if I can remember what it was. Possibly the Horse WHisperer, but I think that wasn't it. I do know I saw "Babe In The City" there at a dollar showing, I just can't recall if that was the last movie I saw...

3. When you walk into a room, what do you think people notice first about you? What do you wish they'd notice first about you?
My incredible girth precedes me. I wish it was my good looks...

4. You win a special lottery but you aren't allowed to keep any of the money. Instead, it must go to a single charitable organization. Which would you choose and why?
Project Literacy -- you can never have too many people who can read and think for themselves.
5. What was the subject of the most recent E-mail you forwarded?
[HelpWithWindows Newsletter] - Microsoft Releases MSN Messenger 7, MSN Spaces
6. Without looking, which of the previous five questions would you most expect to have been asked in the very first episode of the "Saturday Six?" After you answer, if you go back to the first edition, don't reveal the answer here.
I suspect it might have been number three.

No comments: