Wednesday, April 06, 2005

This, that and the other thing...

I had a new post all set to go last night when the new computer froze. It just stopped responding. It remains that way, today. I haven't had time to call the manufacturer to arrange repair, but I am pissed that a unit that is only 4 months old would die - I expected better QC than that. So, if you want to see what I was gonna post you'll have to look at it over at The Daily Snooze on AOL.

Pissed Off Patricia over at BlondeSense had a great post today which included this gem:

SF Gate
“A six-day trip to Moscow in 1997 by then-House Majority Whip Tom DeLay, R-Texas, was underwritten by business interests lobbying in support of the Russian government, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the trip arrangements.”

Isn't THAT special?

Finally, It's Wednesday - Hump Day. For the wage slave workweek stiffs amongst you, Happy Hump Day - it's all downhill from here...

No comments: