Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Happy Anniversary, Blogger

One year ago today I appeared on the Blogger site with the entry below. Nothing portentous or outrageous, that's not my style. Just a simple announcement that we're a year old here. And so it goes...

Monday, July 26, 2004

A Little Intro ...

Welcome to the Daily Snooze -- my new Blogger.com blog. The Daily Snooze has been in existence for about a year over at AOL's Journals community and you can get read the archives there(use the link) to get a feel for who and what I am. This site will be a mirror of the one at AOL for a while before becoming my regular site sometime in the Fall of 2004. I look forward to meeting and greeting this new community and hopefully ending the access problems involved with AOL Journals for non-AOL members.


By the way - conversion to DSL finally occurred in June. AOL discontinuance is imminent. Things often move at a glacial pace in Maine...

No comments: