Saturday, July 30, 2005

MEME: Saturday Six -- Episode 68


Each week, Patrick asks the questions. Each week, I remind you to get your own copy of the questions from his Journal, Patrick's Place. I also remind you to leave a link in his comments section to your answers. You'd think I'd have more confidence in you by now, wouldn't you?

    1. What was your favorite childhood movie? When was the last time you saw it?

    Old Yeller,” last viewed 4 or 5 years ago on cable. Not as good as I remembered it.

    2. Who is your worst enemy at the moment? (First names only, please.) Why is that person your enemy?

    No one comes to mind as a personal enemy, as opposed to enemies of the state, terrorists, Christians, Jews, Muslims, etc. Another way of looking at it is that my worst enemy at this time is myself, for all the usual reasons.

    3. Which one of the following annoys you most when you encounter a new blog?
    a. Constant grammatical errors.
    b. Constant spelling errors.
    c. Contrived "street" language.
    d. Too many "nothing happening today" entries.

    4. Take this quiz: Which alcoholic drink are you?
    Odd. My favorite drink, when I was drinking, was Bourbon on the rocks. Not really a "cocktail"; I'm a wallflower at parties, I'm an old curmudgeon without a heart and can't be trusted as far as you can throw me (eat your Wheaties - I weigh 20 stone).

    5. What is the last thing you said to a person face to face? Who was that person?

    Goodnight. To my wife.

    6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #59 from Debi: When you shower, do you ever think of the Alfred Hitchcock movie, "Psycho?"

    No. Sometimes, when I am swimming in the ocean, I think of Jaws.

No comments: