Friday, July 08, 2005

Weekend Assignment #67 - Bad Movie

Weekend Assignment #67: Bad Movie Marathon! Share your favorite
bad film of all time. Tell us why you love it so.


Extra Credit: Your favorite quote from the aforementioned film.


Maybe it was the poor heating in the freezing cold theater. Maybe it was the fact I had never played the game. Maybe it's the bilious taste of despair the next morning when I discovered my checkbook missing (I'd loaned my coat to my date).

Nah ...Mortal Kombat: Annihilation is a piece of dog turd wrapped in aluminum foil and passed off as hashish to an unsuspecting, indiscriminant viewing public. That they actually funded a sequel is mind-boggling.

The following inanity is indicative of the dearth of quality:

Shao Kahn: The Earth was created in six days; so too shall it be destroyed; and on the seventh day, mankind will rest... in peace!


It was the last time that young lady got to pick the movie...

No comments: