Monday, July 04, 2005

MEME: Monday Madness -- More Fill In The Blank



Otto, in a fit of pique, is heard to utter: "Here's this week's fill in the blanks..... Thanks to each and every one of you for playing my meme! =) "


1. I have the hardest time _opening up to strangers_.
2. As soon as I can afford it, I'm buying a _
new kayak, assuming my butt bone ever heals_.
3. I should probably eat more _
empty calories_.
4. When _
Autumn_ comes around, it always brings back wonderful memories.
5. I remember my favorite childhood toy; it was a _
small stuffed dog_.
6. If I had to describe my computer desk in one word, it would have to be _
"disaster"_.
7. I could only wish the person running this meme would ask more questions about _
life, liberty, and the pursuit of pleasure_.
8. If I had to come up with one question to add to a future 'Monday Madness' it would be... _
"Where were you when the lights went out?"_.

Get a copy of the questions, sign up for the email notifier and leave a link to your answers here.

No comments: