Wednesday, September 14, 2005

MEME: Seven Come Eleven

I got tagged by Nettie AKA Jersey Girl this weekend with the dread “Sevens.” The downside of getting tagged this late in the game is there are few of those I read who haven't done this already. So it goes...


7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die:

  1. Revisit the Grand Canyon – this time on mule back;

  2. Cruise to Alaska;

  3. Finish the doll house for the grands;

  4. Write a novel. Maybe a dozen or so (I can dream, dammit!);

  5. Go to a national NMRA convention;

  6. Build my HO layout close to completion (a dream in my head at the moment); and,

  7. Decide where my wife can sprinkle my ashes.


7 Things I Can Do:

  1. I can train dogs in protection, obedience and tracking;

  2. I can plan – emergency management, short- and long-range community plans, your life, your company's future – everything but my own life and future;

  3. I can inspect a building, read and interpret building, fire and other codes, and find the flaws in plans and drawings;

  4. I can conduct an arson investigation in both structures and wildlands;

  5. I can read and write;

  6. I can drive at very high rates of speed, under most conditions, without crashing too badly;

  7. I can clear a room in less than 30 seconds by merely singing the opening stanzas of “Amazing Grace” (Christians fear retribution when atheists sing hymns).

7 Things I Can't Do:

  1. Suffer fools gladly;

  2. paint or draw (artistically);

  3. play a musical instrument;

  4. tolerate religious fanaticism in any form;

  5. touch my toes;

  6. breath well enough to walk outdoors any distance; and,

  7. take away the pain I have caused others.

    7 Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex:

  1. boobs;

  2. sense of humor;

  3. boobs;

  4. smile;

  5. integrity;

  6. brains; and, did I mention ...

  7. boobs (I so wanted to be a breast-fed baby)!


    7 Things I say most often:

  1. I love you, too.

  2. God damn it to Hell!

  3. Fucking A!!

  4. Jesus Christ, do I have to do everything?

  5. Ciao, bella...

  6. Want to go out?

  7. Yes dear.


7 Celebrity Crushes:

  1. Hayley Mills

  2. Goldie Hawn

  3. Katherine Hepburn

  4. Annette Funicello

  5. Stockard Channing

  6. Terry Garr

  7. Kate Hudson (I know, ewww, Aqualung! I just wish she just didn't remind me of her mother so much...)


7 people I would like to see do this next:

  1. Nzforme

  2. An Drea

  3. belfastcowboy75

  4. George W. Bush

  5. Tony Blair
  6. SWMBO, She Who Must Be Obeyed, ie. My wife; and

  7. Anyone who'd really like to blame it on me...

No comments: