1. What's your favorite brand and flavor of ice cream when you go grocery shopping? Is there any of it in your freezer right now?
Eddy's Mocha Chip. Nope, it's my favorite. SWMBO is the one who may eat ice cream.
When was the last time you ate a fresh fruit as a snack rather than something not "diet friendly?"
I haven't done much grocery shopping lately. I think it was seedless grapes, last week.
3. Take this quiz: What language should you learn?
You Should Learn Chinese
Surprised? You shouldn't be - Chinese is perfect for an ambitious person like you. You're a natural entrepreneur, and a billion people are waiting to do business with you!
I'd rate the quiz a 5 on a scale of 1 to 10. The questions have a youth/slacker focus. The results and the comments therewith are inane. Nothing wrong with learning Chinese, mind you (it is the most commonly spoken language on the planet, after all. Just all the wrong reasons listed.
4. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #72 from Cdmmw2: If you could relive one moment of your life and watch it (like a movie) but not interfere, what would it be?
That time, at the age of six or seven, when I lay on my back in the middle of a field of grain and watched clouds blow by until I fell asleep in the warm summer sun, the breeze wafting across me like waves – it truly was a 'sea of grass.'
5. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #73 from Debbie: What was something you were afraid of as a child? Did you overcome the fear?
Sea gulls. Now I merely consider them to be flying rats.
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #74 from Anna: If someone were to open your refrigerator right now, what item would it embarrass you most for them to find?
That bowl of black stuff in the back on the second shelf ... what is that crap???
If you have a Reader's Choice question you'd like to see asked (and answered), click the e-mail link on the About Me bar at Patrick's Place and send it to him.