Monday, February 06, 2006

MEME: Monday Madness - True/False


On Sunday, February 05, 2006, Otto was seen to inscribe thusly:

“Thanks for not giving up on me! Last week I was finally able to post here at around 3:00 p.m. If you feel like taking on a challenge, check out last week's question and answer it along with this week's! Thank you for your continued support.” ; =)

“Now, on to the questions...”

True or False (and feel free to elaborate)

1. I consider myself to be very organized.
2. I tend to get more done when I'm pressed for time.
3. Multi-tasking is something I do often.
4. I might be a perfectionist.
5. I enjoy Mondays as much as I enjoy Fridays.
6. If I didn't make a list (or hang a post-it note) I'd forget what it is I need to do.
7. I have no problem asking for help when I don't understand something.

  1. False. I am the epitome of disorganized.

  2. Not true – I just like to think that way to avoid the ugly truth of my inefficiency.

  3. True. That I do it poorly should be left unsaid, but I'm in a “bare-all” mood ... hear me squeak!

  4. I'd like to be. Sadly, see answers 1 through 3 above for an inkling why I might not stand a chance...

  5. Not on your life, Binky.

  6. Huh? Where's my “portable brain” (notepad)?

  7. And your uncle flings poo at the visitors to his enclosure at the National Zoo.

    Have a week worth waiting for, folks. If you desire to play along, visit Otto's demesnes and get yourself some questions and see where you leave your answers and how. It's all here.


No comments: